Sons of Liberty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Liberty

The Sons of Liberty for the removal of PEACE

testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
asfba,bm.s,m;lsmab,ccc
kgl,jlfjfmpmlfplm;j,klfgmh.fg,hkfpogkujfl;'ghm,fg
fgt
wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk
Emerick is Great

2 posters

Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS?

Emperor_Rick
    Emperor_Rick
    General
    General

Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS? Empty Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS?

Post by Emperor_Rick Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:03 am

A few days ago i noticed that my 'Run Command' was missing from my 'Start' on the task bar. When i tried pressing the Microsoft logo + R shortcut I get "This Operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator"

The thing is, I am on my admin account.

Online i found a suggestion to look in the system32/GroupPolicy folder, however that was missing. and when i attempted to manually type it in the address bar i got the Not Allowed error.

I tired using the gpedit.msc but that will only open for literally five seconds before it automatically closes.

Another issue which I'm getting is that whenever i plug in a thumb drive (removable disk) and try to get it in through my computer i get Access is denied. Luckily i can get around this issue through another way but is very inconvient.

How do i shot web?
    Kazeal
    Kazeal
    Treasurer
    Treasurer

Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS? Empty Re: Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS?

Post by Kazeal Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Wish I could help you, but I use a mac and don't have problems like this ;P
    Emperor_Rick
    Emperor_Rick
    General
    General

Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS? Empty Re: Off topic, but very important. ANYONE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS?

Post by Emperor_Rick Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm